Who is the mysterious R.C. Christian who erected the Georgia Guidestones in March 1980? These four nearly 20-feet monuments were mysteriously built decades ago before they were destroyed this week on July 6, 2022. After the initial bombing, the government destroyed the rest of the monument under the excuse of it being a structural hazard.
There is a theory that the structure was originally constructed during the Cold War to act as a guide to survivors of a nuclear disaster. Fears of impending nuclear war were widespread back then, and someone, likely a group, provided a guide for how to rebuild civilization. Let these be Guidestones to an Age of Reason,” are etched into the stone that contains writing in English, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, Swahili, Spanish, and Hindi. Those responsible wanted to ensure that their message was read by whoever survived doomsday.
The 10 commands on the Guidestones seem eerily similar to the World Economic Forum’s current plans.
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
(Image by Quentin Melson – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=118062388)
In the above documentary, there are numerous people who claim to have met the mysterious R.C. Christian, but this cannot be confirmed. The man did exist, however, and mysteriously disappeared shortly after the construction of the monument. He left behind a tablet explaining the astrological significance of where he placed the stones. The four giant granite tablets are aligned with the celestial poles, while the middle stone contains an eye-level hole that points to the North Star and aligns with sun solstices and equinoxes. There was a sundial calendar of sorts placed within the structure as the sun would shine through the slit at noon every day.
A lot of detail went into the placement and message placed on this structure that has remained an unsolved mystery for decades. There are deeper connections to this monument and ongoing globalist groups who also desire to unite a decreased population under one language in a one-world socialist government. Who destroyed the monument this week and why?
The post The Georgia Guidestones Destroyed first appeared on Armstrong Economics.