COMMENT: I went to sign up for a dating site. It asks only if you are interested in men or women. I am really confused since we do not know what a woman is anymore. I think it needs to be more clearly defined.
(1) Someone who identifies as a birthing person
(2) Someone who has been transformed into a birthing person for appearance’s sake
(3) Someone who has been transformed into a birthing person who can give birth
(4) Someone who is a natural birthing person
(5) Somone who is a retired natural birthing person
(6) Someone who is non-binary and identifies as whatever depending on the moment
REPLY: My question is after Harris identifies as a woman, which is now a debatable term, she then states what she is wearing. Maybe I’m too old. But I do not understand why someone would state what they are wearing unless they are saying they are not wearing a traditional dress. Why stop there? Should we now identify the type of underwear she is wearing? I have never gone to a meeting, ever, where you stated what you were wearing. Never in all my meetings with Maggie did she ever once state her gender.
You could tell with COVID their mental state depending if they wore a mask and demanded yours had to be over your nose. But this is far beyond that. This has all gone insane.
The post Comment on Woke first appeared on Armstrong Economics.